Monday, May 9, 2011

Weight Watchers - end of Week 6

down 2.2 this week!

Can I get a woot, woot?!?!?

SOO glad that my body seems to be catching up with itself.

The ironic thing is - I've lost more in the last two weeks and have done the least workouts in the last two weeks (still working out, just not as often as in other weeks)... so yeah, explain that one to me.

But I've stayed on track with my points, and got the gym when I could.  I only had 3 workouts this week after the Cancer Walk killed my legs... they hurt from Sunday-Thursday... like, HURT, hurt.

Total weight loss is 7.6 pounds.  That finally seems like something substantial to me.  Clothing still isn't feeling any different on, but I know that will come with time...

Kicking butt and taking names... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment