Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weight Watchers - end of Week 2

Lost 2.4 pounds this week - WHOHOO!!!!

Made it to the gym 3 times this week and did about 14 miles of walking around DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival.  I stayed within my allowance points, but ate slightly more than last week.

It goes to show how weird my body works - I had less workouts this week, more food, and lost almost a pound more - go figure.

But the bottom line is, I'm doing what I need to be doing.  I'm eating smarter, staying in my points, and working out as much as possible.  It felt great this week to see more than a 2 pound weight loss... if I can keep that up, I'll be a happy camper.

And yes, I'm still having 3 or less martinis per week.  Had 2 week 1 and had 2 this past week.  Talk about deprivation!  lol

Ready for week 3!  :)

2 comments: